Who: Faculty, staff and students
What: Planned downtime for the following services:
- Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR)
- Account Creation and Account Status
- Banner INB
- Degree Works
- Banner security app
- Automic Application Manager (“UC4”)
- Banner eProcurement
- SciQuest – e-Marketplace
- Reporting, including WebFOCUS, against Banner and ODSP Production*
Other major ITS services will continue to be available, including Canvas, Google Apps (e.g. Gmail, Drive, Calendar), Box, WebEx and Office 365.
- All services except Reporting: Wednesday, March 15, 4:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- Reporting (intermittent downtime): Wednesday, March 15, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
*During the morning Banner upgrade maintenance window, intermittent outages may occur for the following: Reporting against Banner Production and other data sources.
*During the evening maintenance window, intermittent outages may occur for the following: Reporting against ODSP Production and other data sources.
Why: Information Technology Services (ITS) will implement multiple upgrades to Banner modules.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact 6-TECH at (336) 256-TECH (8324) or 6-TECH@uncg.edu.