Information Technology Services (ITS) previously announced changes to the project-creation process for Google Cloud (GCP) Platform at UNCG. The original timeline for these changes has been adjusted and changes will be finalized on Monday, March 1, 2021.
Summary of changes
- Current students will continue to self-create projects.
- UNCG faculty and staff will be required to request project creation through ITS.
- GCP research use-case support will be offered through the Cloud Cyberinfrastructure Innovation (CCI) Lab.
Process starting March 1, 2021
- Current students self-create projects within a predefined Student Self-Service folder.
- Faculty and staff must submit a GCP project request form to request new GCP projects.
If you have questions about Google Cloud Platform, the CCI Lab, or any of the information described above, please submit a 6-TECH ticket, call 6-TECH at (336) 256-TECH (8324), or email 6-TECH@uncg.edu.