- Full-semester courses that require a computerized classroom will be managed by the University Registrar’s Office. Instructors will submit their assignment requests on the Registrar’s Office Classroom Scheduling page or Lab Reservations request form.
- Ad hoc course assignments will be managed via the EUC’s Virtual Event Management System (VEMS). An ad hoc assignment is applicable if an instructor needs to reserve a computerized classroom occasionally, outside of their regular, semester-long class meeting time.
Prior to May 10, reservation requests will continue to be submitted via the ITS Computer Lab Reservation request form.
Computer classroom resources and information:
- To view computerized classroom space prior to submitting a reservation request, visit ITS Learning Spaces.
- For questions about changes to the computer classroom reservation process, contact 6-TECH at (336) 256-TECH (8324) or 6TECH@uncg.edu.
- Questions about VEMS can be directed to the University Reservations Office.
- To learn more about software in computer classrooms, submit a Software Consultation request.
- To request a software purchase for computer classrooms, submit a Pre-Purchase Software Review request.