Who: Students, faculty, and staff
When: May 15, 2023, through Thursday, May 18, 2023, according to the schedule below
What: Information Technology Services (ITS) will replace the network switches in the following buildings:
326 Tate St, 996 Spring Garden, Weatherspoon Art Museum, Moore Nursing Annex
- Start Monday, May 15, at 5:00 p.m.
- End Tuesday, May 16, at 7:00 a.m.
Nursing and Instructional Building
- Start Tuesday, May 16, at 10:00 p.m.
- End Wednesday, May 17, at 7:00 a.m.
- Start Wednesday, May 17, at 10:00 p.m.
- End Thursday, May 18, at 7:00 a.m.
- Start Thursday, May 18, at 10:00 p.m.
- End Friday, May 19, at 7:00 a.m.
During the upgrade, wired and wireless services may be intermittent or unavailable.
We don’t anticipate any service disruption after the upgrades however, if you have any issues, please submit a 6-TECH ticket, call 6-TECH at (336) 256-TECH (8324), or email 6-TECH@uncg.edu for technical assistance.