Who: Students, faculty, and staff
When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023, through Friday, June 2, 2023, according to the schedule below
What: Information Technology Services (ITS) will replace the network switches in the following buildings:
101 S. Elm St, McIver Parking Deck, and Oakland Warehouse
- Start Tuesday, May 30, after 5 p.m.
- End Wednesday, May 31, at 7 a.m.
Petty Science and Moore Building
- Start Wednesday, May 31, at 8 p.m.
- End Thursday, June 1, at 7 a.m.
School of Education and 840 Neal St
- Start Thursday, June 1, at 8 p.m.
- End Friday, June 2, at 7 a.m.
During the upgrade, wired and wireless services may be intermittent or unavailable.
We don’t anticipate any service disruption after the upgrades however, if you have any issues contact 6-TECH at (336) 256-TECH (8324) or 6-TECH@uncg.edu.