Who: Faculty, Staff, and Students
What: Oracle Database Quarterly Critical Patch Update (CPU)
When: Tuesday, August 29, 2023, 5:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
Why: Information Technology Services (ITS) follows a standard quarterly patching release schedule to improve delivery and ensure the most secure hosted Oracle database services.
The following core Oracle-dependent services will be impacted during the maintenance window:
Faculty and Student Services
- Self-Service Banner (UNCGenie)
- Student Accounts Credit Card payments
- UNCG Account Provisioning
- AIMS Administrative services
- Banner Admin Pages
- Banner Workflow
- WebFOCUS reporting from Banner and ODS Degree Works
- Argos Reporting
- Power BI connections to Oracle